Wednesday, August 17, 2011

do you want more??


Do you want to know God in a more intimate way? Do you desire to have a deeper, more personal relationship with our Creator? Do you just want to seek Him higher?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, God is ready for you to take the steps necessary to make this happen! God pursues us and His desire is for His to purposefully pursue Him right back! He wants us to have a deeply intimate relationship with Him and when we are earnestly seeking this, He will NOT disappoint us.

The WORD tells us in Jeremiah 29:13, "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart". Dear friends, He is telling us that when we seek Him we WILL find Him!! How awesome is that thought! He wants to be found by us. His heart is yearning for us to yearn for Him!

I don't know about you but that just fills me with such a deep longing to go face down and begin this seeking process right now! Oh, I want to be a true seeker of God. I want to be passionate about my pursuit of Him.

If this is your hearts cry, start each day in fervent prayer with our Lord. Pour out your heart to Him and tell Him your hearts desire. As you seek Him in purpose and prayer, He WILL be found by you...

Beth




No comments: