Friday, December 24, 2010

Titus 2 Poll

Merry Christmas!!!

As the writer's here at T2 are looking ahead to 2011, we want to know how we are doing. The reason we are here is to bless YOU, so please keep reading...

Have you enjoyed reading the posts on Titus 2 In Action? If so, we'd like to take the time to ask you a few questions (Please leave your answers as comments):

1) How often do you visit Titus 2 in action?

2) Is there a topic you would like us to cover that we currently don't?

3) What kind of column would you like to see us add in 2011?

From the writer's of Titus 2 In Action: We pray you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Sonya

2 comments:

Terry Laudett said...

I read every post when it goes online. I don't have any suggestions for your last two questions since you do a great job of covering the themes of Titus 2:2-7 already.

Heidi said...

I just discovered you through Warren's site and since this is my first time here I can't really answer your questions. However, with each blog that I follow I just hope to hear God speaking to me through the writing. I think I always do hear him because I'm listening for His voice. My point is that whatever God lays on your heart to write is probably what we need to hear :) I'm excited to follow!